Grammer 741 Seat Top, Tan Cut & Sew, AMSS11004
Applications include but are not limited to: Grammer Suspensions
- Seat Back (18.50" tall)
- Seat Cushion (23.00" wide x 4.50" thick)
- Adjustable Lumbar Support (set to your desired preference)
- Adjustable Backrest (angles from -10° to +24°)
- Adjustable Seat Depth/Tilt
- Adjustable/Foldable Armrest
- Operator Presence Switch (plugs into your machine without modifying or damaging your wiring harness)
- Backrest Extension (Adds up to 7.50" to the height of your backrest for extra support and comfort)
- Swivel → rotates ∓20°→ Allowing the operator the benefit of rotating your seat both directions (AMSS11000)
- Command Arm Bracket → A must have for any machine that is currently outfitted with a Command Arm (if swivel is desired w/ C.A.B., must use AM134958)
- Side-to-Side Isolator → Control the horizontal movement of your seat giving you a level of connectivity for a more comfortable ride
- Seat Belt → meeting your safety standards for operating machinery
Let us help you determine your seating needs
When it comes to new seat options at Abilene Machine, we have several viable options in the Grammer family of award winning replacement seats → 742, 741 and 731. What are the differences between the three seat tops you ask? We’ll carefully go through the specifications of the 741 premium seat assembly from Grammer, below.
The Tan 741 Cut & Sew is an excellent option as a replacement seat to accompany the air suspension or mechanical suspension in your John Deere® tractor! The tan cut & sew cushions are very popular in late model John Deere® equipment. We offer this seat top because we understand the high level of comfort that farmers and ranchers demand and deserve from their so-called office chair.
A tall 18.5” backrest (without adding 7.5” backrest extension) and a 23” wide seat cushion with 4.5” of padding separate this replacement seat from its close relatives, the 742 and the 731. The seat provides maximum comfort with adjustable lumbar support and a backrest that reclines from -10° to +24°. Adjustable armrests are a must when it comes to maintaining comfort and fortunately for you, they come standard on this world-class seat.
Abilene Machine has made it incredibly easy to install with our ‘Plug & Play’ system. Your new tractor seat can be easily installed on your current suspension (or on a new Grammer Suspension) with our installation kit. Our kit allows you to plug the Operator Presence Switch directly into your machine without causing any damage by dangerously splicing into your wiring harness.
The Grammer Difference
Did you know 50% of all professionals are seated during work time?
As experts on seats, we make sure that you feel good – backed by our experience and expertise. Good health, safety, and comfort are the primary criteria for developing user-friendly products that are made for and matched to people. On this basis, we apply the strictest ergonomic and safety standards.
The GRAMMER name stands for innovative concepts. And we remain committed to this principal for the future as well. We are market leaders and trendsetters in the field of seating for vehicles. Our efforts consistently focus on meeting the needs and wishes of drivers.
Please navigate through the links below for helpful videos from Grammer!
Includes 1-Year Warranty
Estimated shipping to Virginia