Belts Built to Last and Shipped Fast
Abilene Machine is proud to offer Q-Power® drive belts. These high-quality rubber products are designed with tough farming conditions in mind and are available for a variety of makes including Case IH®, John Deere®, AGCO®, New Holland®, Claas® and Laverda®.
All Q-Power® drive belts are manufactured to American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) specifications. These agricultural belts feature:
- Highly engineered rubber compound for greater strength, transverse rigidity and heat resistance
- Aramid tensile members for increased shock-load resistance
- Rubber coating for enhanced adhesion and stronger cross-sections
Product lines include:
- Variable Speed Belts are designed for strength with tensile members that are thicker and more durable than typical industrial “speed changer” belts. They can transmit higher loads over a narrower speed range to effectively thresh and separate grain.
- V-Belts are engineered to withstand sudden shock loads, tolerate ambient heat and resist the damaging effects of oil and dust. The unique V-shaped cross section enables this belt to transfer torque more efficiently with the wedge shape increasing sidewall pressure and frictional force.
- Joined V-Belts feature two or more belts banded together with a heavy-duty backing. This construction ensures even load distribution and prevents the belts from turning over in the pulleys, while adding strength, power and durability.
More About Q-Power®
Featured Q-Power® Products
ROTOR DRIVE BELT FOR CASE IH® COMBINE, 87615553
OEM Reference Number: 87615553, 87714971
HXE46027 ROTOR DRIVE BELT FOR JOHN DEERE® COMBINE
Length - 120.47"
Width - 3.01"
OEM Reference Number: HXE46027, H165545, H169449, H221498, HXE150557
FAN/ALTERNATOR BELT FOR JOHN DEERE® TRACTOR, RE29018, AR74662
Set of 2
OEM Reference Number: RE29018, AR74662
FAN, ALTERNATOR, WATER PUMP BELT FOR CASE IH® TRACTOR, 87402831
OEM Reference Number: 87402831